Tuesday, December 07, 2004

A Day That Shall Live in Infamy

I just wanted to pay my respects to those who died at Pearl Harbor. I had one relative that I know of who died there, a cousin. I wasn't alive when it happened but my grandmother had a picture of him in his navy uniform, I believe his last name was Fox, but I'm not completely certain.
My grandmother was an Irish immigrant who loved this country and she never forgave the Japanese, well for that matter she never forgave the British for their atrocities in Ireland.
Oh well, God bless America!




1 comment:

Timothy Birdnow said...

That generation who fought WWII made great sacrifices for our freedom and security. What a waste it will be if we fail to heed to call which has come in our time. Will we be praised and thanked by future generations or remembered with shame and sorrow for being too selfish to grapple with destiny.