Thursday, June 11, 2009

I See That Hate

Obama's pernicious preacher, Jeremiah Wright, thinks Barack isn't calling him these days thanks to "them Jews."

"Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office," Wright said.

It's amazing how this black bigot gets a free pass from Barack on his hate filled speech. The White House, of course, declined to comment. They are, however, quick to point out that this is the president's ex minister, ignoring the fact that he was just fine with Obama for years and years.

Wright also said Obama should have sent a U.S. delegation to the World Conference on Racism held recently in Geneva, Switzerland, but that the president did not for fear of offending Jews and Israel.

Rabbi Scott Gurdin had an excellent comment, "I want to be cautious about what I say, because I don't want to sound like Reverend Wright, but my goodness, if a prominent Jewish person said something at a rabbinical conference that was disparaging against blacks, he (Wright) would be all over it."

That's right Rabbi, but he has a different set of rules for himself and his cronies. He's in the "Affirmative Hate" program.

No comments: