Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Berry, Berry Nuts

Is it true? Did Mary Frances resign from a job she no longer had ? Was reality intruding into her fantasy land ? I was hoping the US Marshall was going to pay her a visit for not vacating the office. But, Mary Frances could assign that job to herself also. "If I don't come out in 5 minutes, I'm coming in after myself."

The democrats should start "unreality television", people living in an UnWalgreen World where everything goes wrong, everything sucks and everything is unfair but the UnRepublicans keep finding ways to make it even worse.

If you get a chance, read yesterdays Village Voice article on the "Reverend Al" who said recently maybe we should ask if we're on God's side. Well, Al, by any stretch of reality this ain't it but I'm sure in your unreal world you're having a very happy unmarriage.

No comments: