Thursday, October 21, 2010

When They Want Your Opinion They'll Give It To You

Determined to expunge any and all sanity from their cadres, the left has now exiled Juan Williams.

NPR News has terminated his contract after remarks he made on the Fox News Channel about Muslims. Monday on The O'Reilly Factor, host Bill O'Reilly asked him to comment on the idea that the U.S. is facing a dilemma with Muslims.

Williams said, "Look, Bill, I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous."

How dare Juan express his feelings honestly. Doesn't he realize the left has censors and wants to outlaw certain speech? Doesn't he know the left has the extremists to fear, not the Tea Party?

Very soon, any voice of reason and moderation will be gone from the left. That is something to fear.

No comments: