Friday, July 24, 2009

Obama Fails At Damage Control

This keeps getting better.

At a new press conference Obama said, "Because this has been ratcheting up -- and I obviously helped to contribute ratcheting it up -- I want to make clear that in my choice of words, I think, I unfortunately... gave an impression that I was maligning the Cambridge police department or Sergeant Crowley specifically."

Ya think. What is it Barack? Was he acting stupidly or not?

"And I could have calibrated those words differently," he said.

But, you didn't and you said what you meant to say which would be just fine with your friends who are radicals, agitators and miscreants. You forgot not all Americans hate the police and other authority figures.


"I continue to believe, based on what I have heard, that there was an overreaction in pulling Professor Gates out of his home to the station," Obama continued.

It doesn't look like Gates was pulled out of his home. It's more like his hate drove him to follow the police officer outside where he continued to berate him for doing his job. It seems Gates thinks he's above being questioned, just like our president.


Obama wants this incident to go away quickly because it shows his own racism and prejudice. Now, that's a teachable moment!

No comments: