Sunday, September 17, 2006

Jimmy Talks Crap And I Do Care


Will somebody please sedate Carter?

Earlier this week, I wrote about
Jimmy Carter stating on "Larry King Live" that, " I've lost my confidence in Joe Lieberman and don't wish to see him re-elected."

Earlier this month, I wrote about Jimmy's lust affair with America's enemies.

Last year around this time, I wrote the following:


Somebody Forgot To Lock Carter's Room And He Got Out Again

Five years after the controversial 2000 presidential election, ex-President Jimmy Carter now says he's certain Al Gore defeated George W. Bush.

"Well I would say that in the year 2000, the country failed abysmally in the presidential election process," Carter told a panel Monday at American University in Washington, D.C. "There's no doubt in my mind that Al Gore was elected president."

From WorldNet Daily


Will someone call the home and tell them Jimmy has escaped again?

Why this snotty faced pile of parrot droppings thinks his opinion about the war, economics, elections etc. has value is beyond me. The man folded like a cheap suit during the Iran hostage crisis and was even attacked by a killer bunny. The economy was in shambles during his watch as the energy crisis crippled America. Inflation ran wild while Carter did nothing, except perhaps "lusting in his heart".

He finally delivered his infamous "malaise speech" where he blamed the American people for his failure of leadership.

In the final analysis Jimmy was pretty much Billy Carter except sober and wearing shoes.



No comments: