Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Not The Jim Johnson Barack Knew

Jim Johnson, the new Obama embarassment, has had to step down as lead of the running mate search team.

Despite Obama's whining about having to vet people who are involved in the search for a potential vice president, he had to say today, “Jim did not want to distract in any way from the very important task of gathering information about my vice presidential nominee, so he has made a decision to step aside that I accept."

But Obama's first reaction was more of the usual: "Well, look ... first of all, I am not vetting my vice presidential search committee for their mortgages. I mean this is a game that can be played -- everybody you know who is anybody who is tangentially related to our campaign I think is going to have a whole host of relationships."

In other words this is all a game and get used to the fact that a lot more of my undesirable associates will be crawling out of the woodwork as the campaign continues.


Another poor choice comes back to haunt Barack who even tried to deny Johnson was working for him. It all depends on what the definition of work is! This guy is an inept, arrogant charlatan who actually believes his own bs.

No comments: