Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Baby Boomer Oldies

HITS OF THE 60'S

It was fun being a baby boomer - until now. Some of the artists of the
'60s are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate, once again,
the baby boomers.

They include:

Herman's Hermits -- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker

The Bee Gees -- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip

Bobby Darin -- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash

Ringo Starr -- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends

Roberta Flack --The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face

Johnny Nash -- I Can't See Clearly Now

Paul Simon -- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver

The Commodores -- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom

Marvin Gaye -- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts

Leo Sayer -- You Make Me Feel Like Napping

The Temptations -- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone

Abba -- Denture Queen

Tony Orlando -- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall

Helen Reddy -- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore

Willie Nelson -- On the Commode Again

No comments: