Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Unashamed Simpleton

Stop the presses! We have a very important statement from Janet Jackson, the political pundit.

During an interview with the German press yesterday, she announced, "Hillary Clinton as president -- that would be great." We wonder, why Janet, why would it be great? She proceeds to tell us, "Then she could show all those people who wouldn't trust a woman with such a job."

How deep can you be? Yet, the pearls of profundity do not end there. She continues her well thought out philosophy by informing us,
"I am not satisfied with the situation in this world. I hate war."

Stop, Janet, you are boggling the minds of us average folk. This is just too much for us to absorb at one time. We haven't been so awestruck since you told us,
"I have a tattoo on my most private part of Mickey and Minnie Mouse involved in a sexual act. That's just my sense of humour." And, "I am very sexual person and I have no feelings of shame."

That's true, Janet, if you had any shame at all you'd cover up and most of all shut up.

Reference, Breitbart and AskMen.




No comments: