Monday, April 14, 2008

Obama Claims Not To Be Perfect

Obama is now using the fact that he's not perfect as the excuse for sneering at the working class of America. Get a load of this.

“So I’m not a perfect man and the words I chose, I chose badly. They were subject to misinterpretation, they were subject to be twisted, and I regret that. I regret that deeply. But. But. But. When people suggest that somehow I was demeaning religion. When I know that I’m a man of deep faith, somebody who in my own life has held on to faith, held onto my confidence in God during times of trial and tribulation, then it sounds like there’s some politics being played."

Misinterpretation? Twisted? He was quoted, no one twisted what he said. Politics? What were the odds politics would be involved in a presidential race. This guy has to be one of the most disingenuous charlatans to ever run for office and that is saying a lot.

No comments: