Friday, April 18, 2008

Obama, One Lie After Another

Barack's been caught in another lie! During the debate the other night, he was asked why he doesn’t wear an American flag lapel pin.

“I have never said that I don’t wear flag pins or refuse to wear flag pins,” Barack stated.

“That is the kind of manufactured issue that our politics has become obsessed with.”

However, during a campaign stop in Iowa last October, when asked why he wasn’t wearing a flag pin to express solidarity with 9/11 victims, Obama said, “You know, the truth is that right after 9/11, I had a pin. Shortly after 9/11, particularly because as we’re talking about the Iraq war, that became a substitute for, I think, true patriotism, which is speaking out on issues that are of important to our national security. I decided I won’t wear that pin on my chest.”

Another blatant untruth from the man who likes to refer to untruths as gaffes. It is unlikely you will see the press point out this boldfaced lie, that might be inconvenient for their candidate.



No comments: