Saturday, August 02, 2008

Weekend Funny

Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, and Al Gore are traveling together in an airplane. The plane crashes and the next thing the three of them know, they are before the throne of God.

God asks Al Gore, "Al, what do you believe in?"

Gore answers, "Well, I believe that the oil companies are evil and that we need to save the world from global warming. If we fail to do this, the whole earth will turn into a greenhouse and the human race will become extinct."

God says, "Okay Al, you were misguided, but at least you tried to do what you thought was right. Come and sit at my left."

Then God says to Clinton: "Bill, what do you believe in?"

Clinton replies, "Well, I believe in power to the people. I think people should be able to make their own choices about things and that no one should ever be able to tell someone else what to do."

God says, "Okay, Bill you too were misguided, but you can come and sit at my feet."

God then speaks to Barack Obama: "Barack Obama, what do you believe in?"

Obama says, "I believe you're in my chair."

No comments: