Saturday, April 15, 2006

Moron Mayor Of LA

I sent the mayor of LA a one word message: "Traitor"

Here's his response :

 Dear Constituents:

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail my office to express your views
and concerns.

As Mayor, I am pleased to hear from you so that I may better serve the
needs of Los Angeles. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will be
forwarded to the appropriate staff member or city department and
considered in all related matters.

If your concern has not been resolved I would also suggest contacting
311 the City's direct line to customer service and information. If you
are outside the City you may also reach a 311 Ambassador at
213-473-3231. You should also consider working directly with your City
Council member's office or you can contact my Constituent Services
department at 213-978-0721 to help resolve your matter.

Very truly yours,
Antonio R. Villaraigosa
Mayor

ARV:jm


What a pretentious, illegal loving, jackass!

No comments: