Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Democrat's Webb

The Democrat double standard was displayed by Jim Webb, donk senator from Virginia on Tuesday. The day after his aide was arrested for taking a loaded weapon belonging to Webb into a Senate office building the senator said, "I believe it's important, it's important for me personally and for a lot of people in a situation that I am in, to be able to defend myself and my family.Since 9/11, for people who are in government, I think in general there has been an agreement that it's a more dangerous time."

Oh, it's more dangerous for Webb than the rest of us? I doubt that, since he and his cohorts still aren't planning to secure our borders and, in fact, are gleefully plotting to provide amnesty and full American citizenship to the millions of illegal lawbreaking America haters that have invaded our nation. Yet he says there is an agreement, by whom? It must be his cronies in congress because it sure isn't the average guy in the street.

Jim has a gun, but many American citizens have been denied the right to carry one for self protection and had they been guilty of having a friend carry one into a government building for them , I doubt the authorities would be treating them equally under the law. I believe it's important to abide by the law, obviously Jim thinks his perceived needs are more important.

The idiots running our government do not consider themselves average citizens serving the American public, but rather they think they are our superiors, worthy of entitlements the rest of us peons may only envy. Is there any reason we should not drag these egomaniacs out of their offices and administer swift and terrible justice by the people on the spot?

Hat tip NewsMax.

No comments: