Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Fonda Being A Traitor

Too young to have actively supported Stalin and Hitler, Jane has chosen to make her mark with Ho Chi Minh and Abu Musab Al Zarqawi. A lover of ruthless killers who disguise themselves as freedom fighters, Jane admits that she has restrained herself too long and must now board the bus to treason town once again. So, she is back where she belongs, arm in arm with the Michael Moores and Dick Durbins of the world, card carrying members of the Benedict Arnold Society.


SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) - Actress and activist Jane Fonda says she intends to take a cross-country bus tour to call for an end to U.S. military operations in Iraq.
"I can't go into any detail except to say that it's going to be pretty exciting," she said.
Fonda said her anti-war tour in March will use a bus that runs on "vegetable oil." She will be joined by families of Iraq war veterans and her daughter.
They plan to return to the Santa Fe area, where she was promoting her book, "My Life So Far" on Saturday.
Prompted by a question from the audience, Fonda said war veterans that she has met on a nationwide book tour have encouraged her to break her silence on the Iraq war.
"I've decided I'm coming out," she said.
Hundreds of people in the audience cheered loudly when Fonda announced her intentions to join the anti-Iraq war movement.
"I have not taken a stand on any war since Vietnam," she said. "I carry a lot of baggage from that."
Fonda incited controversy in July 1972 when she was photographed sitting on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun while on a tour of the country to drum up support to end the war.

From My Way News.

2 comments:

loboinok said...

This woman is a &(*&%^&%^^)^^$%*^&*^)...wash my mouth out with soap.

Please come by and congratulate our blogburst of the week winner.

Anonymous said...

Good for her, I was scared I was going to have to like her.