Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Thinking Blogger Award


Thanks to the kindness of Zelda at The Urban Grind, I have been tagged with the "thinking blogger" Award.

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme and know who thinks so highly of you!

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

Now, for my five choices...the envelopes please!

1. Birdblog - Timothy Birdnow is on my list to visit regularly. His intelligent postings are always food for thought.

2. Is This Life? - Trek Medic is a daily read for me and is a reminder that jesters do oft prove prophets.

3. David Drake - David, as he proclaims, unabashedly practices the art of caustic sarcasm. He, also, is a regular read for me.

4. Tel-Chai Nation - Avi Green writes excellent pieces on both international and domestic issues and is another of my regular reads.

5 - Leavworld - Chris writes from my old stomping grounds in NYC and often makes me aware of a news item I have missed. His pieces are thought provoking and well written.

No comments: