Monday, November 12, 2007

Hillary, A Member Of The Know Nothing Party

Hillary Clinton responded to allegations Sunday that her presidential campaign had planted questions during public appearances by adopting the Sergeant Schultz motto. "I see nothing, I hear nothing und I know nothing!"

Refusing to take responsibility for the actions of her own team Clinton protested, "Well it was news to me. And neither I nor my campaign approve of that. And it will certainly not be tolerated." If her campaign doesn't approve of it, then why are they doing it. It seems this is hardly an isolated incident.

When a reporter went on to ask if Hillary knew of other incidents beyond those reported. Clinton responded saying, "You know everything I know." Will that be how she answers the press if elected president?

It seems the Clintons can't help but cheat at everything they do, even with each other. Then, they are indignant when confronted with it. This nation can ill afford to put this dysfunctional duo back in power. She must be stopped at all costs.


No comments: