Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hillary And Mac Sittin' In A Tree

There's little difference between Shrillary and McPain, just ask Slick Willie. "She and John McCain are very close," Bubba said. "They always laugh that if they wound up being the nominees of their party, it would be the most civilized election in American history, and they're afraid they'd put the voters to sleep because they like and respect each other."

Two untrustworthy candidates with notorious bad tempers, that's what the New York Times would like this election to be all about. No matter who wins, the left is happy.

I would rather see Obama and Romney fight it out. I do know this, I will never vote for John McCain. He betrayed me when he was my senator and I do not want to give him the opportunity to do it as my president.

No comments: