Friday, July 21, 2006

Sinister Sheikh Now Shaking


Syrian born radical Islamist Sheikh Omar bin Bakri Muhammad, a former leader in the British Islamomaniac movement, is running scared. You see, he's in Beirut now wallowing with the swine herd known as Hezbollah. The story in The Sun, describes him as a preacher of hate who has been banned from Britain and tells how he tried to board a ship full of women and children yesterday but was turned away. He has also begged the British embassy to let him in on, get this, “humanitarian grounds”.

This craven cleric, who once hailed terrorists as “magnificent” martyrs, in March boasted: “When I left England I bought a one-way ticket out. I never want to see the place again.”

Be careful what you wish for Omar, you just might get it!

The filthy coward even admits, “What concerns me is my safety. I’d be happy with a month’s visa but this morning they told me I couldn’t because I’m not a British citizen any more.”

Well, Omar here's hoping you get a one-way visa from Israel so you can visit Allah.

No comments: