Saturday, February 05, 2005

Janeane, You Ignorant Slut

Just to remind everyone what we're dealing with, here is a quote from Garofalo: "Our country is founded on a sham: our forefathers were slave-owning rich white guys who wanted it their way. So when I see the American flag, I go, 'Oh my God, you're insulting me.' That you can have a gay parade on Christopher Street in New York, with naked men and women on a float cheering, 'We're here, we're queer!' -- that's what makes my heart swell. Not the flag, but a gay naked man or woman burning the flag. I get choked up with pride."

People consider the source.

Tip of the stetson to RightNation.US

2 comments:

BobG said...

Good point carp...they even look alike.

Anonymous said...

God save us from Fuck-Knots like these who believe that someones looks are a measure of character or rightness.

Your next Pres. will probably be Jessica Simpson.