Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Kiss Off, McCain

This is the message I left McCain on his website.

Nice move, John, just wanted you to know it cost you the vote of at least one registered Republican.
Also, your "immigration" bill with your buddy Teddy is not what the people of Arizona want, although we can see how much you care about the majority opinion.
If you think this is going to buy you the white house, you have sold your soul in vain.
No need to reply, I am as interested in your thoughts as you are in mine.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

That's right, Bob. Why doesn't he just go ahead and officially change his party affiliation? I have had it with McCain! Glad you sent an e-mail.

Stacy said...

And . . .just glanced through your other posts (I've been busy) and saw your 'Sleeping With The Enemy' post. I have heard several times that Arafat was a Bi and that he really died of AIDS. Very hush hush.

David Edward said...

Tell it like it is, Bob.
good stuff, I always feel like writing to Feinstein and Boxer ( my two blob senators) is like casting pearls before swine, but I do it anyway!!!

Give me a read sometime
I could not get to Tumbleweed for the minuteman project butu sent my $ instead. What a show of people power!

BobG said...

Stacy, thanks for picking up on the Arafat thing, it was exactly what I was alluding to.
David, I sympathize with you, I lived in California over ten years ago. I left because I refused to have my children even begin school in that liberal hell hole of a supposed school system.

TheBitterAmerican said...

Maybe the Minutemen should surround McCain's office and filibuster him until he changes his mind!

;-)