Friday, May 30, 2008

ObamaNation Theology

Nothing has changed at the church of ObamaNation. This time we have a crazy white Catholic priest, Michael Pfleger, ranting and raving from the pulpit. Here's what he had to say about Hillary Clinton:

“When Hillary was crying … I really don’t believe it was put on. I really believe that she just always thought ‘This is mine. I’m Bill’s wife. I’m white. And this is mine’,” he said, shouting at times. “Then out of nowhere came, ‘Hey I’m Barack Obama’. And she said, ‘Oh damn! Where did you come from? I’m white! I’m entitled! There’s a black man stealing my show’!”

After that, he simulated Clinton crying and then said: "She wasn’t the only one crying. There was a whole lot of white people crying." He also said at one point, “America has been raping people of color and America has to pay the price for the rape. "

Where do they find these nuts? Of course, once again, Obama tried to distance himself from his own church and the congregation that just eats this slop up. He even got a quick apology from the freaky father. “I regret the words I chose on Sunday. These words are inconsistent with Senator Obama’s life and message, and I am deeply sorry if they offended Senator Clinton or anyone else who saw them,” Pfleger said. Yeah, right padre. Someone introduce the reverend to the Book of James. Does the Cardinal know what this jerk is up to?

Check out Michelle Malkin.

Go here to see the tape.





No comments: