Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Wolf Cometh

Barack Obama is circulating a flyer in Kentucky that features the cross. What will the left have to say about this? Oh, that's right Barack is half black so it's ok. Everything he does is ok and if we don't vote for him it's because we're racist.

The flyer is titled: Faith. Hope. Change. It talks about how Obama accepted Jesus Christ into his life. The best part is it has a quote from Obama, "my faith teaches me that I can sit in church and pray all I want, but I won't be fulfilling God's will unless I go out and do the Lord's work." Which reminded me,“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.” Mathew 7:15

How convenient that Obama will use the name of the Lord to further his cause. I wonder if the Lord's work includes voting for laws to kill new life by abortion? There's a question you won't hear from the media.

Matthew 7:21-29

21 "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?' 23 And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.' "






No comments: