Thursday, August 06, 2009

Lanny Lies Like A Liberal

Lanny Davis sent Michelle Malkin an e-mail last night seeking to “clear up any misunderstanding about my position and beliefs.”

Here's part of Lanny's Lie. Read the rest at Michelle's blog.

"I received a number of thoughtful emails and wanted to express my appreciation to those who communicated their sincere concerns. There was a misimpression that I was in favor of suppression or discouragement of dissent concerning Democratic positions on national health care issues at congressional town hall meetings. This was not my intent. I do not wish in any way investigate, photo, or suppress the opinions of people who show up to these meetings regarding concerns about Democratic health care proposals. Indeed, I welcome that because we need more debate on this important issue."

Yesterday he said, "Let’s have the media name names, publish photographs, and do interviews of those responsible for approving, even organizing these techni[q]ues." Who decides if someone's picture gets taken and how does that not intimidate and suppress some people?

Or is it a variation on the old liberal Kerry refrain. "I was for taking pictures before I was against it?"

Does anyone on their side have the good sense to shut this moron up before he makes an even bigger ass of himself?

No comments: