Sunday, September 06, 2009

The Van Who Said Too Much

I said yesterday Barack would unload his green bundle of hate called Van Jones. Of course if you were to believe the CNN report it's because Jones signed a controversial petition regarding the 9/11 attacks. They've covered this Obama appointment so poorly they probably believe that.

Jones is claiming he's a victim (of course) of reform opponents. He probably means the senior health care mob that's been terrorizing our town meetings.

"On the eve of historic fights for health care and clean energy, opponents of reform have mounted a vicious smear campaign against me," Jones said in the statement. "They are using lies and distortions to distract and divide."

"But I came here to fight for others, not for myself. I cannot in good conscience ask my colleagues to expend precious time and energy defending or explaining my past. We need all hands on deck, fighting for the future," Jones said.

Van, if you only had a conscience that would be a big help. As it stands, your extremist statements and actions have proven you unfit to serve in government. Return to your communist, black liberation radical cronies where you belong. Good riddance.

No comments: