Monday, June 20, 2005

Durbin Not Done, Yet

I encourage everyone to bury this worthless mouthpiece in messages.Click here.

Here's mine, "Make America better,resign today."

Doesn't this guy realize he represents all his constituents not just the lunatic left?


Hours after Sen. Dick Durbin issued his so-called "apology" for comparing U.S. troops to "Nazis," the Illinois Democrat turned defiant over the blunder - declaring flat out that he has nothing whatsoever to apologize for.

"It's not that my remarks were wrong or that there's any need for apology," Durbin told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch on Friday. "It's the fact that [my critics] have successfully twisted them out of context."

Durbin blamed conservatives for his troubles, saying that he refused to be "intimidated by the right-wing message machine." "If I'm going to back off every time they decide they're unhappy with my statements, then I really won't be doing my job." Durbin vowed to pursue his investigation into Nazi-like abuses perpetrated by U.S. troops, telling the paper: "We're going to continue to follow this [and] demand that the administration be held accountable."
From NewsMax.

No comments: