Thursday, February 21, 2008

For The First Time She Said What She Really Feels

"For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country. Not just because Barack is doing well, but I think people are hungry for change."

Those are the words of Michelle Obama. There is nothing unclear about them. They were not taken out of context as the Obama camp claims. She said it not once, but at least twice.

Now, the line is "What I was clearly talking about was that I'm proud in how Americans are engaging in the political process.'' There is no way that is what she was CLEARLY saying. She got caught with her mouth open, disrespecting America, and now she wants and will get grace from the liberal press.

This is the sneering disdain and disrespect that the left truly feels about this nation. If things don't go their way then America is evil. We cannot allow this twisted thinking to lead our nation.

No comments: