Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Terrorists Arrested In Denmark

More of the prophet's psychotics have been arrested. Although Danish police aren't talking, several people who allegedly were plotting a "terror-related assassination" were apprehended.

Morgenavisen Jyllands-Posten, the Danish newspaper that first published the cartoons of Mohammed wearing a lit turban bomb, said the suspects were after cartoonist Kurt Westergaard.

"I could not possibly know for how long I have to live under police protection; I think, however, that the impact of the insane response to my cartoon will last for the rest of my life," Westergaard said. " It is sad indeed, but it has become a fact of my life. "

It is sad, indeed, that the world continues to tolerate the insanity of these lunatics and civilized men must live in fear so a culture of barbarism may be sustained.

No comments: