Monday, March 07, 2005

Calling the Kettle Black

This is worth a few laughs. Democrats are yelling about reporter Hiawatha Bray of the Boston Globe who criticized Kerry's campaign on the internet while he was also covering the race.
Former Georgia Sen. Max Cleland, a close Kerry friend, said in a written statement, "As someone who has seen what the right wing can do to destroy people and how the media can be complicit, I just can't get over the fact a reporter at a major a major newspaper was smearing John Kerry and he isn't even held accountable. Why does he have a job?"
Cleland, where were you when all your media buddies at the NY and LA Times and CBS etc. were doing their best to smear President Bush? Shut the hell up you Kerry jackal.



2 comments:

Stacy said...

You're funny, I think I'll blogroll you.

BobG said...

Thanks,syp, I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I'll be by to visit you.