Monday, March 21, 2005

To Have and to Hold

I love this quote from Michael Schiavo: "This is about Terri Schiavo, not the government, not President Bush and Gov. Bush," he said. "They should be ashamed of themselves."

If their is shame here Michael it is yours. You have broken your vows, cast aside your commitment and abandoned your bride. There are no words to describe the shameful way you have acted and continue to act. This woman who depended on you for protection and security is now at your mercy and you have chosen to renege on that duty you swore to uphold.

I pray that my daughters will never encounter a scoundrel such as you, let alone marry one. When a father gives the hand of his daughter in marriage it is with the understanding that the protection and care he has afforded her will continue under the care of her husband. How Terri's father must rue the day he entrusted her care to you. You were unworthy of that trust, you vile excuse for a man.

10 comments:

Stacy said...

Amen, Bob, amen. So well put.

Anonymous said...

I agree Bob. Sad to say, there are many in America who seem to think that means absolutely nothing (that Michael is an adultery and this seems to be a conflict of interest). We can thank our former President for making adultery "chic" and a non-issue.

Old Sage said...

You do not know of what you speak. Have you walked in these shoes before, I seriously doubt it. There is more to this story than the news media is telling us.

BobG said...

Old sage, save that liberal swill for another site. No two circumstances are ever identical so following from your statement we should never express an opinion. After all, you haven't walked in my shoes either so how can you tell me anything. There are plenty of places that cater to this type of mental masturbation but this is not one of them. Pick a side and argue for it but don't cop out with that what's true for you may not be true for me garbage.

Old Sage said...

BobG, if you think I'm a liberal that tells me how much of a sheeple you are. Have you ever seen or had to care for anyone in this kind of condition? Or are you just following the crowd like all the other programmed mind-numbs? (I've been there)
You want truth? Go see it if you have any brain to comprehend anything!
http://abstractappeal.com/schiavo/infopage.html
If you can read!

BobG said...

I never said you were a liberal, I said you were spouting liberal tripe. Now I see, also like a liberal, you only apply your walking in another man's shoes philosophy selectively otherwise you would feel the same way about me which you obviously don't.
Finally, you are reduced to the last refuge of a liberal which is name calling and character slurs.
Yes, I read and comprehend, in fact, too well to be taken in by you.

Old Sage said...

What a circle-jerk this is.
Apparently Bobg you wish to only 'preach to the choir'.
You were the one proclaiming
'mental masturbation'. With your crafted words you are guilty of the same thing you accuse me of.

I apologise for disturbing the synapse.

BobG said...

Interesting, it went from "if you have any brain to comprehend anything" and "if you can read" to "With your crafted words". In one post I went from a brainless idiot to a silver tongued devil. Remarkable.

Old Sage said...

You revel in self aggrandizement, and still never answer anything. You refuse to check the facts. Twist words all you want you are the one engaging in "mental masturbation".

Like I said,
I apologise for disturbing the synapse.

Good Luck, I hope you have a good life with your myopia.

BobG said...

No words have been twisted, only your own words quoted back to you. That is a fact you'd rather ignore.
As for myopia, in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
As I said, remarkable.