Saturday, August 27, 2005

Clueless in New York

Just a Saturday laugh, hope you're all having a great weekend.

Dear Abby:
My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and when I confront him, he denies everything.What's worse, everyone knows he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.
Also, since he lost his job four years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does is buy cigars and cruise around and shoot the bull with his pals, while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our daughter went away to college, he doesn't even pretend to like me and hints that I am a lesbian.

What should I do?Signed,Clueless-------------------------------------



----------------------------------Dear Clueless:
Grow up and dump him. For Pete's sake, you don't need him anymore. You're a United States senator from New York. Act like it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lady Jane said...

Great blog! This is an hilarious post!

BobG said...

Thanks, Lady Jane and thanks for visiting.