Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Latte Of The Looney Left

"Starbucks has a corporate policy of supporting the homosexual agenda by sponsoring "Pride" events all over the country -- events where children will be exposed to sexually explicit materials and pedophiles as well as the extremely liberal and pro-abortion Planned Parenthood. This might be a good time to add that the owner of Starbucks made a large donation to a liberal candidate's campaign."

Read this article, "Starbucks: A habit easily broken" by Meghan Kleppinger at WorldNetDaily. It may help you cut down on your caffeine.




4 comments:

loboinok said...

Well this just pisses me off cuz I like starbucks stuff. No more.

I'm sneaking to read these blogs. My boss layed down the law today...no more blogging at work.

Timothy Birdnow said...

I never understood the fascination with Starbucks anyway!

CHRIS LEAV said...

NEVER WENT THERE, NEVER WILL.

(Also, though I'm not a coffee drinker, my fiance and all my friends confirm Regular Ron's observation, as did a local news channel's subway station taste test. LOL!)

BobG said...

I'm with you Chris, I always thought it was an overpriced yuppie affectation. Sorry, Jay :)

I like grinding my own and drinking it black, the way God intended.